How to be the perfect Bridesmaid-The Matron of Honor and Bridesmaids.
The Matron of Honor and Bridesmaids Before the Wedding.
You have been a wonderful sister or friend to the bride, so being a good bridesmaid should be easy, right? It absolutely can be if you simply follow these clear – cut rules to navigate this very special role.
- Help with the wedding planning and setup
- Help the Bride in choosing the Wedding dress , Bridesmaid dresses and flowers ect
- Help the Bride address the all important Wedding invitations
- Plan the hen weekend Provide Moral and emotional support
- Help the bride assemble and decorate the wedding favors
- Attend all the bridal fittings and be supportive
- Help the bride plan and decorate the reception hall
- Attend the rehearsal and if planed the rehearsal dinner
- Be a great listener
The Wedding Day Dress the Bride on the wedding morning and keep calm Help organize the bridesmaid flower girls and their gowns Arrange the Brides veil and train before and throughout the ceremony and reception Signs the wedding certificate as a legal witness.