1. The color of the veil should go well with the dress. Do not choose an ivory veil if your dress is white. Even if the color difference seems minimal to you, it will not look well. The white color depends on the material which is used, that’s why you should be careful even if you are going to get a white veil for a white dress.
2. The decoration on the veil should also go well with the decoration on the dress. For example, if the dress is decorated with pearls, the veil should be decorated with pearls too.
3. Conform the veil’s length to your personal figure. The tall ladies could wear any lengths, but it’s important for the shorter ones to choose a shorter veil. A two layer veil and a lifted hair are appropriate for the shorter brides. This way they could look optically taller. In case you are taller than the groom, you should avoid elongated hairstyles and long veils.
4. When you choose a veil and a tiara, make sure that you could handle their weight. Be aware of the fact that you are going to wear them for a long time. These accessories are being attached to the head with combs. If they are too heavy, they could ruin your hairstyle, which could lead to ruining your mood too.
5. If you are going to wear a luscious veil, but you think that you wouldn’t handle it through the whole wedding, you should get one that could be taken off any time you want. This way, you could leave only your tiara on your head and feel more comfortable while you dance for example.
6. Another thing that should be taken into consideration while choosing a veil is the tiara. It should go well with the dress too. If the wedding is more official, the tiara should be more spectacular. If the ceremony is more informal and simple, the tiara should be more simple and elegant too.
7. You should also decide where exactly to place the veil. If it’s going to be attached to the back of your head, it should look simpler and weigh less. A tiara that is going to stay on top of your head could be more decorate